– Each game starts from it’s numbered area.
– When the ball is at edges or in the corners, you can put the ball 10cm inside.
– There is 6 hit rights of each game. A score of 7 is written to the game column of the player who did not score any points after the 6th hit.
– Upon the ball leaving the game course, the game starts from the beginning point.
– The player who makes the minimum hit, wins the game.
– If two players end up in a tie, then the scores of the las 3 holes are calculated. If there is still a tie, then the scores of the last hole are considered.
Complete Playground 9: 8m x 10m = 80m2
HOBBY GOLF-6 COURSES+KINDER GOLF-3 COURSES + GARDEN CHESS WITH 20 MM SYNTHETIC TURF BASE
Portable & monoblock
Resistant adverse wheather conditions
Resistant to sunshine and rain
Have a rainwater evacuation system
PP Synthetic grass on playground surface
Can be played by the handicapped
Green-orange colors is standart, other colors are optional
Plastic pads for height adjustment
2 years warranty against materials and workmanship defects.
Other Complete Playgrounds